What opportunities lie in the vast array of social media platforms and technologies out there? Also, how can we as professionals evaluate the educational opportunities for those whom we serve (our students and our organisations)?
In the video above I discuss the following social learning elements:
- Facebook for Educators
- A New Suite of Safety Tools from the Facebook Blog
- Facebook Privacy Help
- Adding to Wikipedia:
- Google Docs for Educators
- Kindles in the Classroom Blog
- Mammoth list of online education courses from educational institutions around the world
- Alvin Toffler quote
- Twitter for Teachers
- Educational Twitter hashtags
- RSS explained
- What is crowdfunding/crowdfunding?:
How are you using the above examples of 'social learning' in your classrooms?
Information about CORE's Ten Trends